When using an AquaClean/Brita filter
- Remove the filter from the water tank and switch the machine OFF and back ON
- If the message disappears the filter was not well prepared or clogged. Prepare the filter or replace it when used longer than 3 months.
All lights switch on directly after the machine has been switched on
- Switch OFF the machine.
- Remove the water tank and remove any coffee beans located on the bottom of the water tank compartment.
- Check if the steam wand is clogged. Remove scale/dirt of the steam wand with a needle
- Switch the machine back ON and dispense 2-3 cups of hot water.
All lights switch on during brewing
- Switch the machine OFF.
- Clean and grease the brew group
- Change the grind setting to a courser grind setting (higher number)
All lights switch on directly after or during descaling
- Parts of lime-scale are blocking the system. Switch off the machine for one hour. If the message disappears, descale another time the machine