How to change my Philips Sonicare toothbrush modes?
You can easily modes on your Philips Sonicare toothbrush. Discover how.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean
1) To change modes on your Philips Sonicare DiamondClean make sure the toothbrush is turned off
2) Now, turn on your toothbrush and keep pressing the power button again to change modes
3) If you have found your preferred mode, you can stop pressing the power button
Note: Your Philips Sonicare DiamondClean will store your preferences for the next brushing session.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart
The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart is equipped with a second mode selector button.
1) First make sure the toothbrush is turned off
2) Press the modes button to change modes
3) Find your preferred mode and put the toothbrush in your mouth
4) Turn on your Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart to start brushing in the selected mode
Note: Your Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart will store your preferences for the next brushing session.
Philips Sonicare FlexCare
1) Turn off your toothbrush
2) Take you toothbrush out of your mouth
3) Change modes by pressing the mode button, your toothbrush will store your preferences
4) Put your toothbrush in your mouth
5) Press the power button