To adjust your LCD TV picture, select a channel and follow these steps.
- Press the MENU button to see the onscreen menu.
- When PICTURE menu is highlighted, press the CURSOR RIGHT button to enter the PICTURE menu.
- Press the CURSOR DOWN to choose the item you want to adjust: Smart Picture, Brightness, Color, Contrast, Sharpness. Smart Picture: Please refer to page 18, for details on Auto Picture Settings. Brightness: Adjust to brighten the dark parts of the picture. This appears to add white to the color. Color: Adjust to add or reduce color.
Contrast: Adjust to“sharpen” the Picture quality. The black portions of the picture become richer in darkness and the white become brighter. Sharpness: Adjust to improve detail.
- Press the CURSOR RIGHT or CURSOR LEFT button to adjust the item.
- Press the CURSOR DOWN button to select and adjust other picture controls.
- Press MENU repeatedly to remove the menu from the screen.
Any adjustment of Brightness, Color, Contrast or Sharpness will be stored into PERSONAL at Smart Picture section.