How to connect a Laptop or Personal Computer (PC) to my Philips TV?
There are three ways to connect a PC/laptop to your TV:
- HDMI to HDMI
- DVI-I to HDMI, with an added audio connection
- VGA to VGA, with an added audio connection
Follow these steps to connect the devices:
- Switch the PC and the TV off.
- Connect the PC/laptop choosing one of the above solutions.
- Switch the TV on.
- Press the [Source] button on the TV remote control repeatedly to select the type of connection you want to use.
- Switch the PC on.
- For some cases, you need to toggle the PC to transfer the data to the TV screen.
Note: Please refer to your PC manual to determine which keys are used for the transfer function.
To adjust TV settings for best picture and audio:
- Press the [Menu] button on the TV remote control to access the main menu.
- Use the cursor [Up] or [Down] to access the [Picture settings] and [Sound] settings.
- Use the cursor [Right] to select and the cursor [Up] or [Down] to adjust them.
- Press the [Menu] button to exit the menu.
- This TV supports VGA and DVI or HDMI connection
- Picture quality can not be guaranteed due to the differences in PC operating systems and video cards