How to connect my Philips TV to my wired home network?
To connect your TV to your wired home network, you need a standard network/Ethernet cable.
1) Connect your TV to your router using an Ethernet cable.
2) Press the [Home] button on the remote control to access the home menu.
3) Use the cursor buttons [Up][Down][Left][Right] to select [Setup] and press the [OK] button to confirm.
4) Select [Connect to network] and press the [OK] button.
5) Select [Wired] and press the [OK] button.
6) Please wait, your TV may take some time to connect to your home network.
7) Once the TV is successfully connected to your home network, press the [OK] button.
8) The following screens will guide you through the USB hard drive installation. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the formatting process.