Why the keys on my keyboard display different characters on Philips TV screen?
Your keyboard may be set to a different language or layout, follow these instructions to configure your keyboard language.
1) Switch your TV on and connect the keyboard to the USB port on the side of your TV.
2) Press the [Home] button on the remote control to access the [Home] menu.
3) Use the cursor buttons [Up][Down][Left][Right] to select [Setup] and press the [OK] button to confirm.
4) Select [TV settings] > [Preferences] > [USB mouse/keyboard] > [Keyboard settings], then press the [OK] button.
5) Check if the keyboard language is set correctly.
Go to setting
a. Select [Yes] if the keyboard language is set correctly, then press the [OK] button to proceed to step 6.
b. Select [No] if you wish to change the keyboard language.
Use the cursor [Up] or [Down] to select your preferred language and press the [OK] button
Once you have selected the language
Select [Test] and randomly type the text to test the keyboard language
After you have verified the keys
Press the [OK] button.
Select [Continue] and press the [OK] button to confirm your setting
6) Your keyboard is now installed to your preferred language. Press the [OK] button to exit the menu.