Frequently Asked Questions
My Philips epilator makes an odd sound or runs abnormal
This does not sound good. But do not worry, there might be ways you can resolve this issue yourself. Just follow the tips below.
You may be pressing too hard
- Take some pressure off your skin
You may be using the epilator at the wrong voltage
- Make sure the voltage indicated on the adapter corresponds with the local voltage
The epilating head has not been cleaned properly.
- If it is not clean, remove the epilating head from the appliance and clean it
You use the epilator professionally.
- This epilator is only intended for home use. If you are using it professionally, it will reach the end of its life earlier.
Your epilator may be damaged
- Check the epilator and head for broken parts
- If the epilating head is damaged, replace it
- If you hear loose parts rattle inside the epilator stop using it and take it to your local Philips dealer or call our Customer Care team
No broken parts and still experiencing issues?
Take the appliance to your local Philips dealer or call our Customer Care team.