1) Place back the coffee ground container, drip tray and close the service door, leave the brew group out.
2) Press the ON/OFF button to switch the machine OFF.
3) Wait until the machine is completely switched OFF and you hear no more sounds (this can take up to 15-20 seconds).
4) Then you can switch the machine back ON. Press the ON/OFF button to switch the machine ON. Wait until the machine is completely switched ON and you hear no more sounds. Note: Do not take any actions as opening the service door/removing drip tray/coffee ground container before the machine is completely switched ON.
5) Set the brew group in neutral position, otherwise it cannot be inserted. See support movie for instructions.
- The two arrow heads on the side of the brew group need to mach. If they do not match push the lever down, it has to be in contact with the brew group base.
- Make sure that the locking hook on the side of the brew group is in the correct position, which is uppermost. To position the hook correctly, push it upwards until you hear a soft click.
6) Remove the coffee ground container and drip tray, open the service door and try again to insert the brew group.