My Philips coffee maker coffee does not taste good
Find below some tips to improve the taste of your coffee.
If the taste of your coffee is not good from the start
- You should at least brew the minimum amount of coffee as indicated on the jug and water container. Under the minimal amount the taste and temperature might become less to your liking.
- Check whether the paper filter collapsed during the brewing process. A collapsed filter creates a weak coffee brew.
- The brand of coffee filter can influence the taste.
- You might want to try a different blend of coffee for a different taste.
- Please use fresh water to brew your coffee.
- Keep your coffee machine clean. Regular cleaning of e.g. filter holder and jug will have a positive influence on your coffee taste.
If the taste of your coffee becomes less after some time of brewing
- The coffee might have stayed on the hot plate too long
- Coffee becomes strong and bitter if you leave it on the hot plate too long, especially if the jug contains only a small quantity of coffee