Fast connection with 802.11n wireless adapter Up to 5 times faster than conventional Wi-Fi 802.11g. Based on the Wi-Fi 802.11n specifications.
Share your videos and pictures from your laptop on your TV* wirelessly. With just a click of your mouse, you can share your laptop screen with your TV. Use the familiar media player on your laptop, or browse web pages via your favorite web browser. No more worries about file types, if your PC can play it, your TV will show it*.
WPS Wi-Fi connection for plug and play installation on your TV
Experience a rich selection of online services with Net TV*. Enjoy movies, pictures, infotainment and other online content directly on your TV whenever you like. Simply connect your TV directly to your home network through the wireless connection provided by the USB adapter, and navigate to what you want to watch with the TV remote control. The Philips Net TV menu gives you access to popular Net TV services fitted for your TV screen. Additionally, with the DLNA certified PC network you can watch videos or access pictures stored on your computer using your TV remote control.
TV shows on demand from your favorite national TV channels*
Free yourselves from fixed program timeslots, and watch what you like, when you like to. Never miss your favorite program again! Catch up TV offers the replay of TV series or programs. Rediscover those golden olden TV shows of long ago. Don't worry that you've missed the story of your favorite show, catch up on the latest plot in your own time, and you are always up to date. Your national broadcaster will offer a catch up TV service, conditions and offers vary per country or broadcaster.
Playability of all PC files* on your TV without restriction
Wi-Fi MediaConnect projects your PC screen on your TV via a WiFi connection. No more worries about file type restrictions, if your PC can play it your TV will show it*.
Wireless USB adapter to plug into your TV
Wireless USB adapter for your Philips TV*. Insert into the TV and it will establish a Plug and play wireless connection of the TV via your router to your PC and/or the Internet.
A safe wireless connection with WPA2 encryption
WPA2 encryption for privacy and a safe connection
* Net TV: Visit www.philips.com/smarttv to discover the services offering in your country.
* Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected content is legally prohibited from export. The content protection on most DVD or Blu-ray Disc movies, as well as some internet sources may restrict watching the movie on TV, when playing on the PC.
* Wi-Fi Media connect: The playback of video can be affected by your PC speed and Wi-Fi bandwidth. For minimum and recommended system requirements go to www.philips.com/wifimediaconnect. Displays content with a delay of some seconds. Small differences of image and sound can occur.
* Compatible only with Philips TV typenumbers as listed in the specifications.
* Requires a PC (Laptop or Desktop, see minimum computer requirements), a wireless router and a broadband internet connection.