Pixel Plus HD offers the unique combination of ultimate sharpness, natural detail, vivid colors, and smooth natural motion. Artifacts and noise in any sources from multimedia to standard definition TV and also in highly compressed HD are detected and reduced, ensuring that the picture is clear and razor-sharp.
400Hz Perfect Motion Rate (PMR) creates extreme motion sharpness for clear and vibrant images in fast action movies. The new Philips PMR standard shows the combined visible effect of the fastest panel refresh rate, HD Natural Motion and unique processing formula, for unprecedented motion sharpness.
Clear Sound is an innovative audio technology that significantly increases the comprehensibility of the voice, whether spoken or sung. It ensures you hear every word, so you can enjoy what you're watching to the fullest.
Feel the power of the new Philips Ambi-wOOx technology. It creates a superior bass and sound experience by capturing and enhancing low frequency bass. Ambi-wOOx also projects the sound to better occupy the ambient space of the room. With the powerful 24W RMS speakers, Ambi-wOOx creates a lifelike sound stage helping complement the rich viewing experience.
Rent movies directly on your TV from online video stores, watch catch-up TV from your favorite channels and enjoy a rich selection of online apps with Net TV. You can also browse the open internet.
Share photos, music and movies through DLNA from your smart phone, tablet or computer and enjoy them on the big screen.
Experience a rich selection of online services with the Philips Wi-Fi USB Adaptor (PTA01) for Smart TV. Simply insert the adaptor to the USB connector at the side of the TV and connect your TV directly to your home network. Navigate to your preferred online content with your TV remote control.
HDMI is a single cable to carry both picture and audio signals from your devices to your TV, avoiding cable clutter. It carries uncompressed signals, ensuring the highest quality from source to screen. Together with Philips Easylink, you need only one remote control to perform most operations on your TV, DVD, BluRay, set top box or home theatre system.
The USB connector allows access to jpeg photos, mp3 music and video files of most USB-sticks (USB memory-class device). Plug the USB into the slot at the side of the TV and access the multimedia content using the easy on screen content browser. You can now view and share your videos, photos and music.
The integrated digital tuner lets you receive digital cable and terrestrial TV without an additional set top box. Enjoy quality TV clutter free.
* Net TV: Visit www.philips.com/smarttv to discover the services offering in your country.
* Wi-Fi Media connect: The playback of video can be affected by your PC speed and Wi-Fi bandwidth. For minimum and recommended system requirements go to www.philips.com/wifimediaconnect. Displays content with a delay of some seconds. Small differences of image and sound can occur.
* The TV supports DVB reception for 'Free to air' broadcast. Specific DVB operators may not be supported. An up to date list can be found in the FAQ section of the Philips support website. For some operators Conditional Access and subscripction are required. Contact your operator for more information.
* Using the integrated digital TV tuner will help to save energy
* 8 days EPG, service not available in all countries
* Energy consumption in kWh per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
* Using the ZERO power off switch will reduce standby energy consumption to 0
* Typical on-mode power consumption measured according to IEC62087 Ed 2.
* This television contains lead only in certain parts or components where no technology alternatives exist in accordance with existing exemption clauses under the RoHS Directive.
* USB keyboard & mouse is supported via software update