Enjoy Smart TV wirelessly with the Philips Wi-Fi USB Adapter (PTA01) for Smart TV. Simply insert the adaptor to the USB connector at the side of the TV and connect your TV directly to your home network. Navigate to your preferred online content with your TV remote control.
Rent movies directly on your TV from online video stores, watch catch-up TV from your favorite channels and enjoy a rich selection of online apps with Net TV. You can also browse the open internet.
Control your TV in the easiest and most convenient way. Just connect a wireless keyboard or use your smart phone or tablet to control your Smart TV.
Share photos, music and movies through SimplyShare from your smart phone, tablet or computer and enjoy them on the big screen.
Record live digital TV on a USB connected to your Philips TV or pause content whenever you want to take a break and continue watching whenever you want. Use the Electronic Program Guide to find your favorite programs and easily schedule your preferred recordings. Now you can program your TV viewing around your life.
Pixel Plus HD offers the unique combination of ultimate sharpness, natural detail, vivid colors, and smooth natural motion. Artifacts and noise in any sources from multimedia to standard definition TV and also in highly compressed HD are detected and reduced, ensuring that the picture is clear and razor-sharp.
The most advanced LED lighting technology in this Full HD LED TV combines an eye-catching minimalistic design with stunning image quality as well as the lowest power consumption in its category. On top of that, LED lighting technology does not contain any hazardous materials. Thus, with LED backlight you can enjoy low power consumption, high brightness, incredible contrast, sharpness and vibrant colors.
Three USB slots give access to jpeg photos, mp3 music and video files of most USB-sticks (USB memory-class device). Plug the USBs into one of the slots on your TV and access the multimedia content using the easy on screen content browser. You can now view and share your videos, photos and music.
HDMI is a single cable to carry both picture and audio signals from your devices to your TV, avoiding cable clutter. It carries uncompressed signals, ensuring the highest quality from source to screen. Together with Philips Easylink, you need only one remote control to perform most operations on your TV, DVD, BluRay, set top box or home theatre system.
200Hz Perfect Motion Rate (PMR) creates extreme motion sharpness for clear and vibrant images in fast action movies. The new Philips PMR standard shows the combined visible effect of the fastest panel refresh rate, HD Natural Motion and unique processing formula, for unprecedented motion sharpness and overall picture quality.
PC input allows you to use your TV as a PC monitor
With PC input you can use your TV as a PC monitor either using a HDMI-DVI cable (for digital signals) or VGA cable (for analog signals).
* Net TV: Visit www.philips.com/smarttv to discover the services offering in your country.
* USB recording only for digital channels covered by the TV IP bases Electronic Programme Guide (country and channel restrictions may apply), recordings may be limited by broadcast copy protection (CI+). An internet connection is required.
* DivX Certified® to play DivX® video up to HD 1080p, including premium content.
* The TV supports DVB reception for 'Free to air' broadcast. Specific DVB operators may not be supported. An up to date list can be found in the FAQ section of the Philips support website. For some operators Conditional Access and subscripction are required. Contact your operator for more information.
* Energy consumption in kWh per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
* 8 days EPG, service not available in all countries
* The device is suitable for the Hungarian terrestrial, open-access digital television broadcasting reception