In order to improve the sound quality, make sure that you observe the following guidelines:
- Check the quality of the incoming signal on the TV with a different Source like DVD or VCR
- Splitting the signal will make it considerably weaker. If you use an antenna cable splitter: connect the antenna directly to the TV without the splitter.
- Check your cables and cable-connections
- Make all your cables as short as possible
- Use high quality antenna cable
- Connect the plugs well into their sockets
In order to enjoy the highest possible sound quality, we advise you to place the TV close to a wall or cabinet. The speaker is located at the back and projects the sound behind the TV, which is why the quality of the sound improves if it is reflected off a wall or a cabinet.
Check whether the sound quality has improved. If not:
You can use the [Smart Mode] button on the remote control to set your TV to a predefined sound mode settings that will give you the best sound quality.