The coffee from my Philips coffee maker is not hot enough
Find below solution and tips to improve the coffee temperature of your Philips coffee maker.
Note that: Philips coffee makers have been developed to brew coffee at the ideal temperature.
It is not possible to adjust the temperature setting of the coffee maker.
You are using the coffee maker for quite some time and the temperature of the coffee decreases
If you have used the coffee maker for quite some time and the temperature of the coffee decreases, we advise you to descale the coffee maker.
Tips and Tricks to ensure your coffee has the right temperature:
- Make sure the glass jug is placed on the hotplate properly.
- Rinse the insulated jug with hot water before brewing.
- Make sure the hotplate and the bottom of the jug are clean.
- Use thin cups. Thin cups will absorb less heat from the coffee than thick cups.
- Make sure the size of the cup matches the amount of coffee. Do not pour a small amount of coffee into a large cup.
- If you drink coffee with fresh milk, preheat the milk in the cup in a microwave.
- Descale your coffee maker regularly.